Let’s get this out of the way first: yes, my blog has become a ghost town for the past couple of weeks, and I apologize. The reasons are many, but they mostly boil down to two main things: 1) I am neck-deep in the mire of writing book three, and 2) this:
“I do not like the Cone of Shame.”
But I have emerged from the Cave of Plothole Wonders to make a handful of coolish announcements. Actually, most of them are announcements about other announcements that I will make at a later time. So I guess it’s all kind of a cop-out, isn’t it? Hey, look, a giveaway!
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is giving away ten copies of Scorch on Goodreads! Enter anytime between today and August 28 for a chance to win. Click here to do so!
- While you’re waiting for your copy of Scorch to arrive, why not get a quick refresher on what went down in Croak? Because the Kindle version is on sale on Amazon for only $1.99!
- Scorch‘s release is but a few short weeks away, and you know what that means: Reaper Madness is coming soon! A whole month of preview goodies – book trailer, chapter samples, Pinterest boards, giveaways – to hold you over until the book comes out and you can finally find out what your old pal Pandora has been up to. (Hint: she’s still wicked old!)
- And last but really REALLY not least: Next week I will be making a very cool announcement about certain things that will be occurring in the next couple of months. I cannot divulge much more at this time, but let’s just say it may or may not involve the word “tour”. Also “unnecessary font coloring”.
- Oh, and the puppy is fine. It was a whole saga and deserves its own series of posts, which I will deliver one day soon. It involves a lot of poop. Mostly the dog’s.