Attention book bloggers who also happen to be fans of the Croak trilogy! Want to be part of the Rogue release festivities? Then lend me your ears! And your bandwidth!
Here’s the deal. I’m hoping to plan a blog tour leading up to the release of Rogue, but rather than doing interviews or guest posts or any of the other content you’d typically see on a blog tour, I’d like to do something a little different. I want to keep the concept a surprise until the tour starts, but here’s what I can say:
- It will take a very minimal amount of effort on your part. No need to come up with any questions or topics; all you need to do is post.
- I’m okay with sharing–if you’d like to post my stop on the same day as something else, it’s fine by me. No exclusives necessary.
- The stops would preferably involve a giveaway (in which I would provide the items to be given away), but they don’t have to. It’s your call.
- The tour would take place roughly between the middle of August and the first week of September. If that seems a little last minute, it is. But since the idea is pretty simple and won’t require much work on the bloggers’ part, I’m thinking it’ll still be doable. And I’m willing to work with whenever you’re available–although if you’re planning a vacation to the international space station during that time, then maybe sit this one out.
- You do not have to read and/or review Rogue as part of your post, and my publisher will not be sending out review copies. This is more of a just-for-fun kind of thing, meant to get fans (and you!) excited for the new book. If, however, you have somehow managed to obtain an ARC on your own, then hey, knock yourself out.
If all this sounds like something that floats your dinghy, kindly fill out the form below and I will get back to you. And feel free to spread the word to other bloggers!
***PLEASE NOTE that filling out the form does not guarantee you a stop on the tour–due to scheduling and whatnot, I may not have room for all of the bloggers who are interested. But I will do my best!***
Form closed. Thanks to all who applied, you’ll be hearing from me soon!
Thanks to all and hope to see you on the tour!